Apartment of the Month ~ Garden Apartment #A07 – Independent Living
This one bedroom, 638 square foot corner apartment with gas fireplace has a patio, is on the sunny side of the building and has easy access to the outside. As in all of the Garden Apartments, it has close access to Point Defiance Park though the back gate at FTJ for walking and cycling. It is currently getting a complete remodel. You’ll find the Garden Apartment residents super friendly! The monthly rent of $3,685 ($45K buy in) includes:
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Fitness, including personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Trips and tours
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance.
- Continental breakfast three days a week and Happy Hour every Thursday
Garden Apartment Features
- Kitchen with built-in full size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. Second parking space is $250 per month for a designated space.
- A $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge Services with errand service
- 15 days FTJ Health Care Benefit accrued over 5 years. (3 days per year x 5 years = 15 days) per apartment (not per person).
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Use of all common area facilities, parlors, lounges
Garden Apartment Common Area Video: https://youtu.be/q5s1wjHcS10
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.