Apartment of the Month – Garden Apartments #207 – Independent Living
This beautiful 916 square foot, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment has a fireplace, balcony and extra storage. The monthly rent of $4,800 ($90K buy-in) includes:
- Continental breakfast three days a week
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Activities and fitness classes, machines and personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Trips and tours
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Secured building
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance
- One free covered parking space per apartment
Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden apartments, built in 2004, are 1, 2 and 2 bedrooms plus den apartments with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, the waterfront and downtown Tacoma.
Other Garden Apartment Features
- Kitchen with built-in full size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. Second parking space is $250 per month.
- Up to $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge Services with errand services
- 15 days FTJ Health Care Benefit accrued over 5 years. (3 days per year x 5 years = 15 days) per apartment (not per person).
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Use of all common area facilities, parlors, lounges
You might also be interested in:
Lillian Pratt Assisted Living #209, $5,440 monthly, no buy-in
This 584 square foot, one-bedroom apartment is on the main floor, close to dining, activities and front desk. Included: three meals daily with waited dining service; all utilities including local phone and basic cable; weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered and supplied weekly; fitness, activities and more.
Garden Apartment #304
Independent Living, $4,675 monthly, $75K buy-in
This beautiful 924 sq. ft. two-bedroom apartment has a balcony and upgraded kitchen. You’ll find the Garden Apartment residents super friendly. The rent of $4,675 includes lots of social activities, continental breakfast three days a week, happy hour every Friday, emergency services, housekeeping twice monthly, trips and tours, transportation, secured building, one free parking space per apartment, and more.
NEW Care Center – Skilled Nursing starting at $365/day
In our NEW private pay Care Center, nearly all the rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Your care is our highest priority with a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and CNAs. Some supplies and/or therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We also take private pay/private insurance referrals. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first.