Featured Apartment of the Month – Assisted Living #203
This nice studio apartment is on the main floor, close to dining, activities and the front desk. The monthly rent is $3,220,* there is no buy-in and Includes the following amenities:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, a selective menu, flexible eating times and dietician planned meals;
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable;
- Weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied;
- Transportation to medical appointments and activities 5 days/week; scheduled shopping, banking, grocery—weekly;
- Emergency alert features; front desk concierge; window coverings;
- Depending on your level of care, you choose your services including: medication administration, supervision and other nursing services;
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
* A Level of Care charge is added to the monthly rent ($375—$2,970). With this level of care charge you have access to RNs or LPNs on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
You might also be interested in:
Tobey Jones #261 – Independent Living with Meals and Services
This lovely one bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is on the main floor which makes meals and activities easily accessible. It has a nice campus view and plenty of windows. The monthly rent is $3,870 and includes the following amenities:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, a selective menu and flexible eating times
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Cheerful weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments and shopping, five days a week
- Many fitness classes
- Senior University—lifelong learning
- More activities, trips and tours than you can imagine!
- Happy Hour Every Friday
Our new Care Center is filling up quickly, so don’t wait to tour our wonderful new building!
In our new private pay Care Center, nearly all the Skilled Nursing and Memory Care rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Each room has a locking medicine cabinet so you won’t see med carts in the hallway. Rooms are clustered in “suites” which creates privacy for our residents and family members. Come take a tour and see why our new Care Center is truly extraordinary.
It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. Starting at $364 per day.
Care Center Features
- Large private suites with full private bathrooms/showers arranged in “suites” (small clusters).
- Many large gathering spaces.
- Private, secure outside courtyards.
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants.
- The program includes assistance with activities of daily living to ensure that physical and emotional needs are met.
- A Licensed Nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies.
- Memory Care – A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days. Such activities encourage socialization, reminiscing, exercise, use of cognitive function, spiritual traditions, and hobbies.
- Residents are also able to enjoy quiet and peaceful times in the company of other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces.
- Memory Care rooms are unfurnished so you can bring items that are familiar and loved.
- Skilled Nursing rooms have a bed, chair and dresser. You can bring some additional favorite furnishings to make you feel more at home.
Garden Apartment #304
Garden Apartment #304 is a lovely 924 sq. ft. two-bedroom apartment with a wonderful walk-out deck and upgraded kitchen. You’ll find the Garden Apartment residents super friendly. The monthly rent of $4,675 includes all these amenities:
- Incredible Concierge located in the building
- Lots of social activities including continental breakfast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Happy Hour every Friday
- Fully equipped kitchen and stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes, building insurance Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common areas
- Housekeeping every other week
- Activities, fitness, FTJ Senior University, transportation, trips and more!