Featured Apartment of the Month – GA #201 PREMIER APARTMENT
This is a beautiful, spacious 1,269 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus den corner apartment. It has an open floor plan, fireplace and two decks. It would be an ideal apartment for a couple. The monthly rent of $5,420 includes::
- Continental breakfast three days a week
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Activities and fitness including personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Trips and tours
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance.
You might also be interested in:
Assisted Living #346 $8,110
At 1,343 square feet, this is the largest apartment in our assisted living building and would be great for a couple. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, washer/dryer and full kitchen. The apartment’s location is wonderful, very quiet, overlooking a large patio and the back of Point Defiance Park. The monthly rent of $8,110* includes:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, a selective menu, flexible eating times and dietitian planned meals;
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable;
- Weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied;
- Transportation to medical appointments and activities 5 days a week; scheduled shopping, banking, grocery—weekly;
- Emergency alert features; front desk concierge; window coverings;
- Depending on your level of care, you choose your services including: Medication administration, supervision and other nursing services;
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
* A Level of Care charge is added to the monthly rent ($375—$2,970). With this level of care charge you have access to RNs or LPNs on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
(Common spaces, activities and the dining room are all closed during the COVID restrictions)
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
Bristol View 12 – Sophisticated Living
This beautiful 1,344 square foot apartment has a contemporary floor plan, lots of windows, lovely views of the Franke Tobey Jones campus and Point Defiance Park, and is flooded with natural light. $4,990/month plus buy-in of $220K.
All Bristol View Apartments Include:
- Spacious, open living room with private balcony
- Private master suites with dual sinks and walk-in closet; some with balcony access
- Gourmet Kitchen—fully equipped
- Gas fireplace
- Full size washer and dryer
- High-end finishes
- Secure underground parking (one space per apartment) with extra storage
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance-free living inside and out
- Meals are optional but can be arranged for a fee.
Additional Perks Include:
- Small pets allowed
- Fitness center; personal trainers upon request
- Emergency services monitored for fire/ burglary
- Three days health care benefit per year per apartment (15 days maximum)
- Lots of social activities
- Outdoor patio with BBQ and fire pit
- Electric car charger available for a fee
Water, sewer, garbage, cable television, property taxes, building insurance; maintenance of all grounds and common areas; maintenance of exterior of home, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and transportation. Meals are optional but can be arranged for a fee.
Our new Care Center is nearly full, so don’t wait to inquire about this wonderful new building!
In our new private pay Care Center, nearly all of the Skilled Nursing rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Each room has a locking medicine cabinet so you won’t see med carts in the hallway. Rooms are clustered in “suites” which creates privacy for our residents and family members. Take a virtual tour and see why our new Care Center is truly extraordinary.
It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. Starting at $364 per day.
- Three delicious meals a day are served in private dining rooms supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- Weekly housekeeping – Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room is available for personal use.
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week.
- Utilities include cable and local phone service.
- Activity Program – We seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program.
- Contracted hospice service
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis