Featured Apartment of the Month – Garden Apartment #206, Independent Living
This is a 1,271 square foot apartment with a fireplace, deck and extra storage. Really, a must see! The monthly rent of $5,235 includes:
- Continental breakfast three days a week
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Activities and fitness including personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Trips and tours
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Security system: fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance
Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden apartments, built in 2004, are 1, 2 and 2 bedrooms plus den with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, waterfront and downtown Tacoma.
You might also be interested in…
Bristol View #17, Independent Living
NEW Bristol View Apartment #17 with a View of the Puget Sound.
This beautiful 1,306 square foot apartment has a contemporary floor plan and a view of the Puget Sound. The apartment also has many windows and is flooded with natural light. $4,800/month plus buy-in of $195,000.
All Bristol View Apartments Include:
- Spacious, open living room with private balcony
- Private master suites with dual sinks and walk-in closet; some with balcony access
- Gourmet Kitchen—fully equipped
- Gas fireplace
- Full size washer and dryer
- High-end finishes
- Secure underground parking (one space per apartment) with extra storage
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance-free living inside and out
Additional Bristol View Perks Include:
- Small pets allowed
- Fitness center and personal trainers upon request
- Emergency services monitored for fire/ burglary
- 3 days health care benefit per year per apartment (15 days maximum)
- Lots of social activities
- Outdoor patio with BBQ and fire pit
- Electric car charger available for a fee
Also Included at Bristol View:
Water, sewer, garbage, cable television, property taxes, building insurance; maintenance of all ground and common areas; maintenance of exterior of home, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, transportation.
Meals are optional but can be arranged for a fee.
Lillian Pratt #203, Assisted Living
This studio apartment is on the main floor with easy access to activities, dining and events. The monthly rent of $,3095 includes many features and benefits. There is no buy-in.
Lillian Pratt Features
- Each resident is assessed by our Licensed Nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of service that best meets the needs of the individual.
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, escorting, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, audiologist, physical therapist and occupational therapist.
- We maximize the quality of life for residents who require support in performing activities of daily living. All measures will enhance safety, independence and dignity.
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Health Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
Lillian Pratt Includes
- 3 meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu, flexible times, dietician
- All utilities including local phone & basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens, towels laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room for personal use
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled shopping, banks, grocery—weekly
- Kitchenettes in 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Emergency alert features
- Window coverings
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- Front desk concierge
Care Center with Skilled Nursing and Memory Care
Our new Care Center is filling up quickly, so don’t wait to tour our wonderful new building!
In our new private pay Care Center, nearly all the Skilled Nursing and Memory Care rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Each room has a locking medicine cabinet so you won’t see med carts in the hallway. Rooms are clustered in “suites” which creates privacy for our residents and family members. Come take a tour and see why our new Care Center is truly extraordinary.
It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. Starting at $4,000 per month.
Care Center Features
- Large private suites with full private bathrooms/showers arranged in “suites” (small clusters).
- Many large gathering spaces.
- Private, secure outside courtyards.
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants.
- The program includes assistance with activities of daily living to ensure that physical and emotional needs are met.
- A Licensed Nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies.
- Memory Care – A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days. Such activities encourage socialization, reminiscing, exercise, use of cognitive function, spiritual traditions, and hobbies.
- Residents are also able to enjoy quiet and peaceful times in the company of other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces.
- Memory Care rooms are unfurnished so you can bring items that are familiar and loved.
- Skilled Nursing rooms have a bed, chair and dresser. You can bring some additional favorite furnishings to make you feel more at home.