Featured Apartment of the Month – NEW Bristol View Apartment #13 with a view of Puget Sound
Enjoy a spacious, one-level apartment home
$240,000 entrance fee / $4,800 monthly
Our new Bristol View Apartments are gorgeous and over half of them are spoken for. These 16 two- bedroom/two-bathroom apartments, some with views of the Puget Sound, will have all the conveniences and security of being in a well-planned community. Bristol View Apartment residents will receive all the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency. Enjoy a private life or a social one, home cooking or restaurant-style dining—it’s your choice. We’ll handle all of the home and yard maintenance and watch your home when you’re away.
Ideal location to explore the amazing Puget Sound
Our lovely, walkable 20-acre campus is an ideal base from which to explore the amazing Puget Sound area. We are adjacent to the beautiful 700-acre Point Defiance Park and just minutes from a scenic stretch of paved walking trails along Commencement Bay that has fabulous dining venues, parks and more. A ferry ride to picturesque Vashon Island is moments away, as are farmer’s markets, community gardens, the University of Washington—Tacoma, the Chihuly International Glass Museum, The Washington State History Museum, the Tacoma Art Museum, the Le May Car Museum, the Seaport Museum, Ft. Nisqually Living History Museum, Antique Row, Broadway Center for the Performing Arts with world-class artists at three Tacoma theaters: Pantages, Rialto and Theatre on the Square, and more.
Just 25 minutes South of Sea-Tac International Airport allows for easy visits from family and friends and for grandparents and great grand-parents who will want to maintain family connections.
All Bristol View Apartments Include:
- Spacious, open living room with private balcony
- Private master suites with dual sinks and walk-in closet; some with balcony access
- Gourmet Kitchen—fully equipped
- Gas fireplace
- Full size washer and dryer
- High-end finishes
- Secure underground parking (one space per apartment) with extra storage
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance-free living inside and out
Additional Perks Include:
- Small pets allowed
- Fitness center and personal trainers upon request
- Emergency services monitored for fire/ burglary
- 3 days health care benefit per year per apartment (15 days maximum)
- Lots of social activities
- Outdoor patio with BBQ and fire pit
- Electric car charger available for a fee
Water, sewer, garbage, cable television, property taxes, building insurance; maintenance of all ground and common areas; maintenance of exterior of home, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, transportation. Meals are optional but can be arranged for a fee.
You Might Also Like:
Garden Apartment #104
Garden Apartment #104 is a 916 square foot, 2-bedroom apartment with a wonderful walk-out patio and upgraded kitchen. You’ll find the Garden Apartment residents super friendly. The monthly rent of $4,170 includes all these amenities:
- Incredible Concierge located in the building
- Lots of social activities including continental breakfast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Happy Hour every Friday
- Fully equipped kitchen and stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes, building insurance maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common areas
- Housekeeping every other week
- Activities, fitness, FTJ Senior University, transportation, trips and more!
Our Place ~ Memory Care
We have openings in our current memory care called “Our Place,” a specialized community for seniors with early to mid-stage dementia. Residents enjoy the best view on campus with a lovely secure balcony overlooking Commencement Bay. Our approach to dementia care features a small group of residents who live together in a home-like setting with 24 hour supervision and support. If you move into Our Place now, your rent will remain the same until the end of the year, even after you move into our new Care Center.
NEW FTJ Care Center – Skilled Nursing starting at $350/day, Memory Care starting at $4,000/month
In our NEW private pay Care Center, nearly all the rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Your care is our highest priority with a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants. Some supplies and/or therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We also take private pay/private insurance referrals. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first.
Your needs are always a priority to us. For more information regarding these apartments, other available apartments, or any other questions you may have regarding retirement living, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621 or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com