Featured Apartment of the Month (SOLD!)
Garden Apartment #101 – Independent Living
This 635 square foot, one bedroom apartment is on the main floor close to all activities and the concierge. It also has a lovely fireplace and patio! The monthly rent of $4,140 ($55K Entrance Fee) includes:
- Continental breakfast three days a week
- Happy Hour every Thursday
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Activities and fitness classes, fitness machines and personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Secured building
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance
- One free covered parking space per apartment
Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden apartments, built in 2004, are one, two and two bedrooms plus den apartments with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, the waterfront and downtown Tacoma.
- Kitchen with built-in full size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. Second parking space is $250 per month.
- Up to $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge Services with errand services
- Ten days FTJ Skilled Nursing benefit accrued over five years. (2 days per year x 5 years = 10 days) per apartment (not per person).
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Use of all common area facilities, parlors, lounges
Watch Garden Apartment Common Area Video
No video as this apartment is in complete renovation at the moment.
Garden Apartment Resident Review by Jan Johnson
Franke Tobey Jones has a fabulous staff, every one of them! They are a very special team. They help all of us in many ways. The campus here is beautiful. We love to walk through it frequently seeing all the trees, shrubs and many colorful plants. We are so fortunate to live here and know we couldn’t have chosen a better senior community than Franke Tobey Jones.
You might also be interested in…
Memory Care—#21 Private Suite with en-suite bath. $7,100/month + level of care (No Entrance Fee).
Our Memory Care specializes in seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. Our unique approach to memory care features a small group of residents who live together in a home-like setting with secured outside courtyards and many gathering spaces. 24 hour supervision and support. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first.
- Large private suite with en suite private bathroom/shower
- Multiple large gathering areas
- Private, secure outside courtyards
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, each day is guided by our 24 hour staff, and daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for each resident
- A licensed nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies
- Program includes assistance with activities of daily living including medications, bathing and dressing to ensure that needs are met
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days
- Residents can enjoy quiet times with other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces
- Three delicious meals a day served family-style in the Memory Care dining room
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly, and laundry room is available for personal use
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week
- Utilities include cable and local phone service
Watch Memory Care Common Area video
Memory Care Family Member Review
My mother in law has lived for several years at the Franke Tobey Jones community, both in assisted living and now in memory care. We are so impressed with the care she has received. They are the best!
Assisted Living Studio Apartment #215
Live in Style and Comfort
This studio apartment is 270 square feet and is on the main floor close to dining, activities and the front desk. It’s designed for those who need social engagement and a little more help such as meals, housekeeping, transportation, dressing, bathing, etc. The monthly rent of $3,800 plus level of care (no Entrance Fee) includes:
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of care/service that best meets each individual
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, physical and occupational therapists
- If more care is needed, close access to skilled nursing in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu and flexible times
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping, banks, libraries, drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
- Kitchenettes in one and two bedroom apartments with small refrigerator and microwave
- Emergency alert features
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Front desk concierge
Watch Lillian Pratt Assisted Living Apartment #215
Watch Assisted Living Common Area Video