Featured Apartment of the Month – Tobey Jones #452 – Independent Living with Services Views of Mt. Rainier and Puget Sound
This 865 square foot, one bedroom apartment has a wonderful open living space encompassing the living room, dining room and kitchenette. The interesting roof lines and many windows provide a charming, light, bright living area. The walk-through closet is large with several built-ins, and the bedroom would fit a bed of any size. It’s a must see!
The rent of $6,520 (no buy in) includes:
- 3 wonderful, chef prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments and shopping
- Fitness classes and a 6,000 square foot Fitness Center
- Woodshop and Craft room
- Senior University with lifelong learning
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Emergency call alert system
- Library, game room
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Free reserved parking
- Free storage space (indoors) if available
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
You might also be interested in…….
Lillian Pratt Assisted Living Apartment #225
$3,520 per month
Live in Style and Comfort
Lillian Pratt Assisted Living Apartment #225 is a studio that is located on the main floor very close to everything! All residents enjoy engaging activities centrally located for easy access. As little, or as much, care as needed is provided by professional, caring and competent staff who preserve seniors’ independence, freedom of choice and dignity.
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of care/service that best meets each individual
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, physical and occupational therapists
- If more care is needed, close access to skilled nursing in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu and flexible times
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping, banks, libraries, drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
- Kitchenettes in one and two bedroom apartments with small refrigerator and microwave
- Emergency alert features
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Front desk concierge
Assisted Living Resident Review
Franke Tobey Jones has a fabulous staff, every one of them! They are a very special team. They help all of us in many ways. The campus here is beautiful. We love to walk through it frequently seeing all the trees, shrubs and many colorful plants. We are so fortunate to live here and know we couldn’t have chosen a better senior community than Franke Tobey Jones.
Memory Care Suites
Our memory care are beautiful, spacious and private with an en suite bathroom. Franke Tobey Jones Memory Care is a specialized community for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. Our goals are to provide a sense of security and belonging through reassuring staff in a place that feels like home, and to add quality of life through a daily routine building conversation, social interaction, bonding and a sense of belonging.
- Large private suite with en suite private bathroom/shower
- Multiple large gathering areas
- Private, secure outside courtyards
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, each day is guided by our 24 hour staff, and daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for each resident
- A licensed nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies
- Program includes assistance with activities of daily living including medications, bathing and dressing to ensure that needs are met
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days
- Residents can enjoy quiet times with other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces
- Three delicious meals a day served family-style in the Memory Care dining room
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly, and laundry room is available for personal use
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week
- Utilities include cable and local phone service
Family Member Review
Mom started out in skilled nursing in November 2017 as she really needed the attention from doctors and nurses. They did an amazing job of taking care of her and getting her in right away after we toured the entire campus. My sister and I chose a room for Mom that was cozy and bright. After Mom got better, my sister and brothers with the help of staff chose a room for Mom in assisted living as Mom was ready to live independently with the help of nurses and aids to dispense meds etc. and dine with new friends in the beautiful dining room. Mom enjoyed watching her new home being built from her great window view in Assisted Living as she is now in the new Memory Care building. Once again we helped find her a beautiful place in the new building with a private bathroom and window view of the landscaping. Staff has done as amazing job with Mom and we consider FTJ employees FAMILY. Mom could not have gotten better without their professional, skilled, loving employees. I can’t say enough good about FTJ.
THANK YOU for taking care of our precious Mom.
Beautiful Skilled Nursing
Starts at $399/day
In our NEW private pay Care Center, all the rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Your care is our highest priority with a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and CNAs. Some supplies and/or therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We can assist with long term care insurance. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. We are not a designated COVID skilled nursing facility. See skilled nursing building video at https://youtu.be/LN90eaQlY94
Skilled Nursing Features
- Large private suites with private full bathroom/shower
- Skilled staff—24 hour licensed clinical staff, nursing services, restorative care, social services and dietician to oversee special dietary needs
- Activity Program—we seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program
- Contracted hospice services
- Beautiful great room, dining rooms, outside patios and indoor/outdoor gathering rooms.
- Access to a dental services, podiatry, audiology and massage therapist (for a fee)
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis
- Meals—three delicious meals a day are served in a private dining room supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- All rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, night stand, closet, chair, phone and safe.
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable.
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly.
- Personal laundry services are available.
- Nursing services include medication management, wound management and oxygen services.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities.
- Emergency call features.