Our Holiday Market is Back! It’s being hosted this Friday, November 5, from 11:– a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the M. J. Wicks Wellness Center. (Once you drive on campus, follow the signs to the Bistro Café)
Don’t miss this opportunity to find some unique and special gifts for your family and friends this holiday season. All vendors and participants must show proof of vaccination and wear masks. Social distancing will be required as well.
Some of the items that will be available:
- Walker Totes, bibs, aprons, purses
- Beach art driftwood and shell art
- Cards and paper craft goods
- Tote bags, purses, shoulder bags
- Paintings, art work
- Themed Aprons
- Handmade masks
- Repurposed golf ball art
- Vintage jewelry repurposed, pins, bird clocks
- Original design jewelry, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Seahawks Earrings and other handmade jewelry
- Handmade Wood working items, bowls, toys
- Lite glass blocks w/ various designs inside
NOTE: While most vendors at the Market have the ability to process credit cards, some do not. Bringing cash or checks is recommended for those wanting to purchase from vendors that aren’t able to process credit cards.
Hope to see you there!
Photo taken from 2018 Holiday Market.