How to Choose the Right Assisted Living Community
Deciding which assisted living facility to call home can be a challenge in the best of circumstances. When looking for assisted living apartments that can accommodate your specific personal health and daily living needs, the challenge can become even more daunting. You want a place where you can be independent and enjoy life while still receiving the assistance and medical support you need to live well. We strive to provide unparalleled service and a home away from home offering a second family for seniors living at our facility.
Here are some questions you should ask when looking for superior assisted living facilities in Tacoma, WA:
- Do the residents look happy and well cared for?
- Is the community clean?
- Does the staff look happy?
- Are there common areas designed to make the community look and feel like a home?
- Are the grounds well-kept and are there areas designed for residents to walk and stroll?
- Does this community provide the services I or my loved one needs?
- What is the ratio of staff to residents?
- Does the living community offer additional services or have a skilled nursing facility on-site should care needs of an elder change?
- What amenities and activities does the community provide?
- What are the dining options and are special dietary restrictions honored?
At Franke Tobey Jones, residents in our assisted living facility enjoy the style and comfort of living in a beautiful English Tudor style home. Our community offers private studios as well as one- and two-bedroom apartments. This gracious setting is matched by impeccable care and support, services and amenities, which includes restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping, and a wide range of activities, including educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities. And, we’re surprisingly affordable.
Call Michelle Olfason or Shirley Robbins today to schedule a tour of our community – 253.752.6621. You won’t be disappointed! To secure your residency in our assisted living community, submit an application and your fee of $750.