Our new Franke Tobey Jones Care Center is a skilled nursing and a memory care community both housed in the same building, and is nearing completion! Are you currently in need of professional long-term care skilled nursing? Now is the time to reserve your beautiful new room.
Our contemporary, innovative Care Center delivers care in a more home-like environment where individuals can live in style, comfort and dignity. Designed for individuals needing 24-hour care from professionals with experience in the care industry, our Care Center provides the services and help your loved one needs to live a happy life. You can enjoy your life with wonderful food, great activities and events, all in our Franke Tobey Jones Care Center facility. Our new Care Center will be home to 43 skilled nursing residents located on the top floor of the building with lovely secure, open access courtyards.
Franke Tobey Jones Care Center Features:
- A new way to deliver medications – there will not be medication carts in the hallways nor your typical nursing station. Each resident room in our facility will house a locked cabinet where the resident’s medications will be kept.
- Nurses, CNA’s and other staff will be free to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in the various living rooms, dining rooms, great room, activity rooms and other gathering spaces.
- Chef created meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- There will also be outdoor patios and lots of windows to provide a home-like feel.
Our Care Center (long-term skilled nursing) Includes:
- Looks and feels like home
- 41 private suites with private full bathrooms
- Two “smart shared” rooms – private bedrooms with a full bathroom shared by two rooms
- One two-room suite
- Multiple dining rooms, activity rooms and gathering areas
- Outdoor patios
- Therapy room
- small suites of rooms are clustered around open living spaces where residents and family can enjoy quality time together