Our new Franke Tobey Jones Care Center is a skilled nursing and a memory care community both housed in the same building, and is nearing completion! Are you currently in need of professional long-term care skilled nursing?
Our contemporary, innovative care center delivers care in a more home-like environment where individuals can live in style, comfort and dignity. Designed for individuals needing 24-hour care from a professional with experience in the industry, our care center provides the services and help your loved one needs to live a happy life. You can enjoy your life with wonderful food, great activities and events, all in our Franke Tobey Jones Care Center facility. Our new Care Center will be home to 43 skilled nursing residents located on the top floor of the building with lovely secure, open access courtyards.
We are offering a wonderful move-in special. If you move in to our current skilled nursing care home by June 1, your rate will remain the same until the end of this year…even after you move into our incredible new building. Skilled nursing prices start at $350/day when you move in before June 1st, 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure your beautiful new apartment in either our new long-term care skilled nursing or new memory care and keep the lower rate until the end of the year.
Franke Tobey Jones Care Center Features:
- A new way to deliver medications – there will not be medication carts in the hallways nor your typical nursing station. Each resident room in our facility will house a locked cabinet where the resident’s medications will be kept.
- Nurses, CNA’s and other staff will be free to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in the various living rooms, dining rooms, great room, activity rooms and other gathering spaces.
- Meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- There will also be outdoor patios, lots of windows, plants and a water feature to provide a home-like feel.
Our Health Care Center (long-term skilled nursing) Includes:
- Looks and feels like home
- 43 private suites with private full bathrooms
- Two “smart shared” rooms – private bedrooms with a full bathroom shared by two rooms
- One two-room suite
- Multiple dining rooms, activity rooms and gathering areas
- Outdoor patios
- Therapy room
Both the health care center and memory care community are designed with small “pods” of rooms clustered around open living spaces where residents and family can enjoy quality time together. Meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms. There will also be outdoor patios, lots of windows, plants and a water feature to provide a home-like feel in a tranquil environment.
If you are interested in learning more, please call Michelle Olafson at 253-756-6251.