Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
Our Place is a specially designed, home-like residence for seniors needing dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Individuals in our memory care facility in Tacoma, Washington have the best view on campus with a lovely and secure balcony overlooking Commencement Bay. Under the 24-hour direction of a Licensed Nurse, our caregivers including, certified nursing aides and activity coordinators, are structured to help maximize the quality of life for our residents by offering programs that enrich the lives of those we serve. The goals of Our Place, Alzheimer’s and dementia care facility, is twofold: to provide a sense of security and belonging through reassuring staff in a place that looks and feels like home; and to add quality of life to your aging loved ones through a daily routine that incorporates hugs, laughter, smiles, singing, dancing, creating, reflecting and conversing. As shared by one of the residents, “It’s like home. We’re one big, happy family.” If you or a loved one are looking for memory care living in Tacoma, learn more about factors to consider when choosing between different Alzheimer’s and dementia care facilities. Our memory care facility starts at $4,000 per month and we currently have availability. With all inclusive services, get the support or care you need for your loved one today.
OUR PLACE FEATURES
Under the direction of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for our residents.
- The program includes assistance with activities of daily living to ensure that physical and emotional needs are met.
- A Licensed Nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies, if needed.
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days. Such activities encourage socialization, reminiscing, exercise, use of cognitive function, spiritual traditions, and hobbies.
- Residents are also able to enjoy quiet and peaceful times in the company of staff and other residents living at the memory care facility.
- Three delicious meals a day are served family-style in the Our Place dining room
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care included
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens, towels laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room for personal use
- Activities of daily living
- Assistance with medications, bathing, dressing
- Each day is guided by our 24-hour staff and caregivers
- Transportation to Dr. appointments 5 days/wk
BECOME A RESIDENT
To secure residency at our memory care facility in Tacoma, Washington we welcome you to submit a completed application and a fee of $750 per person.