Questions to Ask When Searching For Assisted Living
Assisted living offers a living environment for people who need minimal help with their daily life and care. Assisted living apartments give you the ability to live independently while still receiving varying levels of care and assistance. Activities of daily living include personal hygiene, dressing, eating, maintaining continence and transferring/mobility.
Deciding which assisted living facility to call home can be a challenge in the best of circumstances. When looking for assisted living apartments in Tacoma that can accommodate your specific personal health and daily living needs, the challenge can become even more daunting. You want a place where you can be independent and enjoy life while still receiving the assistance and medical support you need to live well. Our staff strives to provide unparalleled service and a wonderful home offering a second family for seniors living at Franke Tobey Jones.
Questions you should ask when looking for superior assisted living facilities in Tacoma, WA:
- Do the residents look happy and well cared for?
- Is the community clean?
- Does the staff look happy?
- Are there common areas designed to make the assisted living facility look and feel like a home?
- Are the community grounds well-kept and are there areas designed for residents to walk and stroll?
- Does this community provide the services I or my loved one needs?
- What is the ratio of staff to residents?
- Does the assisted living community offer additional services or have a skilled nursing facility on-site should care needs of an elder change?
- What amenities and activities does the community provide?
- What are the dining options and are special dietary restrictions honored?
Assisted Living in Tacoma
At Franke Tobey Jones, residents in our assisted living enjoy the style and comfort of living in a beautiful English Tudor style home. Our community offers private studios as well as one- and two-bedroom apartments. This gracious setting is matched by impeccable care and support from our staff, services and amenities, which includes restaurant-style dining, weekly housekeeping, and a wide range of activities, including educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities.
Call us today at 253-752-6621 to schedule a tour. You won’t be disappointed!