Click here to apply for a position with us… posted or not.Apply Online
Our Aides are vital to the smooth running of our organization and provide valuable and necessary medical assistance and care of our residents. They possess the compassion and medical training needed to assist with the acute and long-term medical care of our residents, while providing vital patient care services. CNA required.
- Full Time, Skilled Nursing – Day/Eve/NOC shift. Block schedule, (75 hours per pay period), with every other weekend off.
- Part Time, AL and/or HCC, Day/Eve shifts.
- On Call/Scheduled, commit to every other weekend or (Days or Eves, Saturday and Sunday, 7.5 hour shifts) with an option for additional/flexible pick-ups.
On-call nurses and aides are eligible for applicable shift differentials as well as our ‘On-Call Bonus’ (paid based on number of shifts picked-up monthly).Apply Online
Our Nurses are critical to the efficient operation of our organization and provide valuable and necessary medical oversight and care of our residents. They detect and respond appropriately to the acute and long-term medical needs of our residents, while providing vital patient care services. Our nurses are respected for their skills and compassion to:
Assess resident needs and makes recommendations based on changing needs; Interact with residents, family members, peers, physicians, pharmacists and other health care providers; Administer medications to residents per approved orders in appropriate, timely manner.
Administers treatment applications in appropriate, timely manner; treatments may include, but are not limited to: taking vital signs, collecting fluid samples, performing routine laboratory tests, dressing of wounds, etc.; Assemble and use such equipment as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, oxygen suppliers and feeding tubes.
Maintain resident records, which may include but are not limited to: problem list, Care Plan, flow sheets, log book, communication board; make notes of resident progress on medical record chart; make timely and appropriate recommendations to charge nurse and oncoming staff regarding changes in resident’s condition.
RN/LPN – Part Time, Day and/or Eve shift, Skilled Nursing, scheduled hours
RN – Full time, Eve shift, Skilled Nursing, block schedule, every other weekend off
RN/LPN – On Call – Day and/or Eve shifts
On call nurses and aides are eligible for applicable shift differentials as well as our ‘On Call Bonus’ (paid based on number of shifts picked-up monthly).Apply Online
Chief Finance Officer
The Chief Finance Officer is responsible for the day-to-day management of Finance and Accounting departments. This position is part of the Leadership Team and reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is a full-time, exempt position.
Specific fiscal management and compliance functions include oversight of budgeting, cash management, internal controls, long range forecasting and risk management activities, appraisal of our financial position and issuance of timely reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Direct the fiscal functions of the organization in accordance with nonprofit GAAP, cost reimbursement principles relating to federal contracts, and in keeping with the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Work with the appropriate staff to ensure compliance and timeliness of audits
- Communicate with CEO, COO, and other Directors on a consistent basis to review the financial position of the organization, identify and resolve issues, and address needs.
- Assure the production of accurate and timely financial reports including financial statements, contract summaries, and cash flow reports.
- Provide research and analyses of financial results, fiscal trends and potential issues, including reports to the Board of Directors.
- Lead and facilitate the annual capital and operating budget process, direct and administer all financial plans and budgets; and monitor progress.
- Ensure implementation and enforcement of financial controls, policies and procedures.
- Supervise the annual audit and proper filing of B&O and 990 tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required. CPA or MBA with a concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience in maintaining accurate financial records and preparing clear and accurate reports for informational, auditing, and operational use.
- Strategic thinker who can bring creativity, energy, discipline, integrity and commitment to the organization.
- Expert level of Excel, pivot tables with intermediate in Word and report writing software.
- Excellent communication skills via verbal and written to a variety of audiences including Board of Director presentations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing workflow to meet critical deadlines while paying exceptionally close attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle challenging management issues while upholding objectivity and professionalism at all times.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference? Our dining staff strive for high quality standards, enjoy interacting with elderly residents, and seek to help others in a meaningful way. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with others like you? Our staff range from experienced servers to those brand new to the workforce! Join our team today!
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as a reliable team member
- A current food handler’s card
The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing.Apply Online
Full time, Monday through Friday
Our Therapeutic Activity Assistants provide a valuable service for our residents, which directly increases the quality of their retirement years. Working closely with other Activities personnel, the Assistant provides support during activity programs that provides meaningful and rewarding pursuits to enhance the enjoyment of life for our residents. This position prepares, posts, conducts and documents activities working with volunteers and staff.
The ideal applicant strives for high quality standards, enjoys interacting with our residents, and seeks to help others in a meaningful way. We are looking for someone with experience leading activities — ideally with an elderly population, computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), a WA driver’s license in good standing and dementia and mental health training certification is highly desired for this position although not required.Apply Online
If you would like to apply for a job at Franke Tobey Jones, you must fill out and submit an Employment Application form. You may:
- Complete the application right here! Click here to go to our online application. Or if you need to download the Application for Employment: Right click on the PDF link and click “Save Link As.” Choose to save the PDF to your desktop. Once downloaded, open the PDF from your desktop using Adobe Acrobat. When you’ve completed the PDF form, click the “Submit Form Now” button on the last page of the form. This will open your email program and create an email that will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Having troubling opening the PDF? Be sure you have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Stop by our front desk to pick up an application.
- Call us, and we will mail you an application.
- Send us an email
- Print the online Application for Employment and mail it to us at:
Franke Tobey Jones
Attn: Human Resources
5340 N. Bristol
Tacoma, WA 98407
- You must be able to pass a criminal background screen as well as a drug screen. We are a drug free workplace.
- No phone calls please.