The Garden Apartments at Franke Tobey Jones are some of the best independent senior living apartments in Tacoma, Washington. This over 55 living facility includes 29 condo-style 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom plus den apartments for independent retirees—all maintenance-free, inside and out. The custom building includes elegant parlors, soaring ceilings, a grand staircase, elevator, library, sun-room, lounge with wet bar and big-screen TV and piano—all designed to be extensions of your home for entertaining or personal leisure and activities. A concierge is there to answer all your questions, provide any assistance you might need and make sure all your needs are met. You will enjoy and experience what retirement lifestyle dreams are made of and more at our senior apartment home! Franke Tobey Jones offers it all from extended privacy to community activities, there is something here for everyone! Garden Apartments’ monthly rent starts at $2,955, and we currently have availability for our 1- and 2-bedroom senior apartment homes. The entrance fee for our independent living apartments in Tacoma, WA is partially refundable for the first 5 years.
Garden Apartment Features:
- Kitchen with built-in full-size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer in each apartment
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. A second parking space is $500 per month
- Up to $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge Services with errand services
- Continental Breakfast three times a week
- Weekly Happy Hour
- 15 days FTJ Health Care Benefit accrued over 5 years per apartment. (3 days per year x 5 years = 15 days)
- Fireplaces in some apartments
Our independent senior housing apartments in Tacoma include:
- Security system: fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Utilities and Services: Electricity (including air conditioning), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes, building insurance
- Maintenance of all grounds and common areas
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Twice-monthly housekeeping services
- Limited free delivery of meals
- Transportation and scheduled trips
- Use of all common areas, parlors, lounges, and fitness facilities
- Phone, internet and meals are optional but can be arranged on a fee per service basis
BECOME A RESIDENT
- To secure residency at one of our independent living apartments in Tacoma, WA we welcome you to place yourself on our priority list by submitting an application and a fee of $750 per person.
- Our over 55 living community apartments are various sizes and have a variety of floor plans and apartment amenities:
Size (approx) Monthly Fee Entrance Fee*
588—665 sq. ft. $2,955—$3,960 $45,000
924—940 sq. ft. $4,580—$5,000 $75,000
916—1,270 sq. ft. $4,335—$5,765 $90,000
- Pet Fee: $500 non-refundable pet deposit will be collected, and appropriate rules will apply.
Independent Living Apartments Entrance Fee
The entrance fee to our Tacoma senior independent apartments is based on the size of each apartment and individual apartment amenities. It is due upon occupancy. If the Garden Apartment is occupied less than five years, a prorated percentage of the entrance fee will be refunded to you. The entrance fee allows you to secure a manageable monthly expense for your residency in the apartment. Learn more about our independent senior apartment homes today!