The Tobey Jones building is a senior independent living facility in Tacoma that offers retirement living in a comfortable, secure apartment designed with state of the art amenities. We have described residence in the Tobey Jones building as “independent living with services,” because residents receive three meals daily in a well-appointed dining room with waited service and weekly housekeeping. Built in 1924, and beautifully updated and restored, the spacious 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom retirement apartments for seniors include optional marine and mountain views, the convenient, friendly atmosphere is more than a “retirement home.” It’s a neighborhood of friends and family enjoying days and evenings doing activities they love. Our retirement community in Tacoma, Washington is truly carefree living! Franke Tobey Jones senior independent living community in Tacoma offers a range of benefits to residents from house keeping to on-site dining. Tobey Jones Building apartment rent starts at $3,395 per month, there is no entrance fee and we currently have availability for you or your loved one.
TOBEY JONES FEATURES
- Gorgeous, historic 1924 building including original solarium and fountain
- Maintenance free living
- 3 delicious chef-prepared meals included daily, served by a wait staff in a private dining room. Flexible dining times.
- Concierge Services
- Utilities, local phone and basic cable included
- Safety grip bars installed, if desired
- Walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Woodworking Shop
- Hobby and Craft Rooms
- Beauty salon
- Library and game room
OUR SENIOR INDEPENDENT LIVING FACILITY INCLUDES
- Transportation to and from local medical appointments within Pierce County five days a week
- Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping, banks, libraries, drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels laundered weekly; annual spring cleaning
- Emergency call alert system
- High-tech wiring for computers and cable
- Window coverings
- Laundry room for personal use
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Free reserved parking
- Free storage space (indoors) if available
BECOME A RESIDENT
Learn more about our senior living community in Tacoma, WA and why we are one of the best retirement communities in the area. At Franke Tobey Jones there is no entrance fee when you move into our independent living facility for seniors, just month to month rent. The application process is streamlined and easy. To secure residency at FTJ retirement apartments in Tacoma we welcome you to submit a completed application and a fee of $750 per person. Contact us today to learn more about our senior home care or to schedule a tour.
One Bedroom $3,395 / month
Large One Bedroom $4,655 / month
Two Bedroom $5,845 / month
Second Person $ 750 / month
Pet fee: $500 non-refundable pet deposit will be collected, and appropriate rules will apply.