Assisted Living Apartments in Tacoma
Assisted Living residents retire in style and comfort in our completely refreshed Lillian Pratt building where seniors can enjoy countless amenities in our top-of-the-line facilities. The gracious setting is matched by impeccable assisted care and services for Tacoma, Washington residents. We have a variety of floor plans available at our senior assisted living building including lovely, private studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each with one bathroom. Your apartment will also be equipped with an emergency call system. Seniors living at Lillian Pratt receive waited service in a private dining room, weekly housekeeping, and a laundry room or laundry services. There is an extensive and engaging activity community schedule centrally located in the housing building for easy access, complete with educational, cultural, fitness and social programming. All maintenance of the apartment and facility is provided. Our program is designed for residents to receive as little or as much care and assistance needed from professional, caring and competent staff who preserve seniors’ independence, freedom of choice and dignity. Our assisted living residences in Tacoma, Washington start at an affordable price of $3,220 per month plus level of care cost. If you are interested in one of our senior living rooms, we have current availability. At our senior retirement living community in Tacoma we offer a range of senior living choices, so that each resident can remain in one senior housing community as they get older. Get more information about pricing and the assistance and amenities offered at Franke Tobey Jones retirement home in Tacoma, WA.
LILLIAN PRATT FEATURES
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed and friendly senior living nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of service and support that best meets the needs of the individual.
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, escorting, etc)
- RN or LPN on the assisted facility premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Seniors have access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, audiologist, physical therapist and occupational therapist services at our senior assisted living program in Tacoma, Washington.
- We maximize the quality of life for seniors who require support and help in performing activities of daily living. All measures in our program are designed to enhance safety, independence and dignity.
- If additional healthcare or support is needed, close access to care and assistance in the community Health Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
- 3 meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu, flexible times, dietician
- All utilities including local phone & basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens, towels laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room for personal use
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled shopping, banks, grocery—weekly
- Kitchenettes in 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Emergency alert features
- Window coverings
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- Front desk concierge
BECOME A RESIDENT
Learn more about choosing the right assisted living facility, or secure residency at one of our senior assisted living residences in Tacoma, WA, by submitting a completed application and fee of $750 per resident.
FEES AND PRICING
Prices for senior assisted apartments and facilities start with monthly rent below plus a Level of Care fee:
One Bedroom $4,970/month
Large One Bedroom $5,675/month
Second Person $ 750/month
Pet fee: $500 non-refundable pet deposit will be collected, and appropriate rules will apply.
Schedule a Tour