Assisted Care Living
Assisted Living residents retire in style and comfort in our completely refreshed Lillian Pratt building where seniors can enjoy countless amenities in our top of the line housing facilities. The gracious setting is matched by impeccable assisted care and services. We have a variety of floor plans available for our senior assisted living apartments including lovely, private studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each with one bathroom. Your apartment will also be equipped with an emergency call system. Seniors living at our Lillian Pratt apartments receive waited service in a private dining room, weekly housekeeping, and a laundry room or laundry service. There is an extensive and engaging activity schedule centrally located in the housing building for easy access, complete with educational, cultural, fitness and social programming. All maintenance of the apartment is provided. Residents receive as little or as much care and assistance needed from professional, caring and competent staff who preserve seniors’ independence, freedom of choice and dignity. Our senior assisted living apartments in Tacoma, Washington start at an affordable price of $3,220 per month plus level of care cost. If you are interested in living in one of our apartments, we have current availability. At our senior retirement living community in Tacoma we offer a range of living options, so that you can remain in one senior housing community as you get older. Get more information about the assistance and amenities offered at Franke Tobey Jones senior living community in Tacoma, WA.
LILLIAN PRATT FEATURES
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed and friendly nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of service that best meets the needs of the individual.
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, escorting, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Seniors have access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, audiologist, physical therapist and occupational therapist at our senior assisted living apartments.
- We maximize the quality of life for seniors who require support and help in performing activities of daily living. All measures will enhance safety, independence and dignity.
- If additional care is needed, close access to care and assistance in the Health Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
- 3 meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu, flexible times, dietician
- All utilities including local phone & basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens, towels laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room for personal use
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled shopping, banks, grocery—weekly
- Kitchenettes in 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Emergency alert features
- Window coverings
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- Front desk concierge
BECOME A RESIDENT
Learn more about choosing the right assisted living facility, or secure residency at one of our senior assisted living apartments in Tacoma, WA, by submitting a completed application and fee of $750 per person.
Prices for senior apartments and facilities start with monthly rent below plus a Level of Care fee:
One Bedroom $4,780/month
Large One Bedroom $5,455/month
Second Person $ 750/month
Pet fee: $500 non-refundable pet deposit will be collected, and appropriate rules will apply.
Schedule a Tour