Enjoy independent living in Tacoma, WA at a modern senior home in a comfortable neighborhood. Our independent living community for seniors comes equipped and ready with all the conveniences and security that Tacoma senior retirement housing communities have to offer. Duplex residents enjoy all the benefits and amenities of the Franke Tobey Jones campus in beautiful Tacoma, Washington while living in a more residential setting with extended privacy. The staff at our independent living community will provide you with as much or as little service and assistance as you need. Our beautifully designed duplexes in Tacoma, Washington are 2-bedroom, 2-bath homes with a well-appointed layout. Each space offers a variety of beautiful amenities and is maintenance-free, inside and out. Each senior housing cottage is comprised of a 1,344 sq. ft. living area, plus an over-sized 374 sq. ft. attached garage. Monthly rent is $3,970 and the entrance fee is partially refundable for the first 5 years. For additional details and pricing information on any of our other senior apartments, call us today.
Free yourself from the troubles associated with owning a house in Tacoma, WA by living at our senior independent living community. Whether you are looking for an independent living apartment or a house to live in, our private cottages are a great option for anyone who is looking to relocate to a senior living community in Tacoma, WA.
DUPLEX COTTAGE FEATURES
- Maintenance-free living inside and outside
- Open floor plans, two bedrooms, two baths
- Hardwood floors and luxurious carpeting
- Breakfast nook with bay windows and pantry
- Dining room and master bedroom
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights
- Gas fireplace
- Skylights and window coverings (blinds)
- Oversized single-car garage
- Covered patio-deck
- High-tech wiring for cable and computers
- Full size washer and dryer
- Oversized master bedroom including walk-in closet
- Security call system/emergency services monitored off site for fire and burglary
- Full kitchen with built-in microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal, beautiful wood cabinetry, quartz countertops and pantry
- Plenty of storage for all your personal items
- Small pets are allowed
SENIOR INDEPENDENT LIVING INCLUDES
- Water, sewer, garbage, cable television, property taxes, building insurance; maintenance of all ground and common areas; maintenance of exterior of home, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, and security systems and grounds; transportation; Wellness / Fitness Center; activities and access to much more.
- Housekeeping and meals are optional but can be arranged for on a fee-for-service basis.
- Gas, phone, electricity and Internet not included.
BECOME A RESIDENT
To secure residency in our Tacoma independent living retirement community we welcome you to place yourself on our priority list by submitting an application and a fee of $750 per person.
Entrance Fee: * $150,000. Monthly Fee: $4,130.
Pet fee: $500 non-refundable pet deposit will be collected upon moving in and appropriate rules will apply.
*The entrance fee for our independent senior housing facility is due upon occupancy. If the cottage is occupied less than five years, due to heightened health issues or any additional factors, a prorated percentage of the entrance fee will be refunded to you. The entrance fee allows you to secure a manageable monthly expense for your residency in the cottage. To learn more about the variety of features at our senior living community, contact us today at (253) 752-6621!Schedule a Tour