Our expanded, private pay Care Center has 23 skilled nursing residents and 49 Memory Care residents with lovely, secure outdoor courtyards. Taking traditional nursing home care to a more personal level, we create a family-like environment at our senior care facility in Tacoma, Washington. We offer rehabilitation services and long term, skilled nursing care in a unique and friendly atmosphere to help support the health and well-being of our elders. And, you don’t have to already live at Franke Tobey Jones to become a resident. We provide our residents and their families with a multitude of amenities and peace of mind with the most qualified clinical staff around. Are you or a loved one looking for long-term skilled nursing? Let us give you a tour of our beautiful new building!
Skilled Nursing Care Center
Our contemporary, innovative Care Center delivers care in a more home-like environment where individuals can live in style, comfort and dignity. Nearly all the rooms are private with a private bathroom. There is also a two-room suite available. Designed for individuals needing 24-hour care from professionals with experience in the care industry, our skilled nursing facility provides the services and help your loved one needs to live a happy life. You can enjoy your life with wonderful food, great activities and events, all in our Franke Tobey Jones Care Center facility. The unique layout creates multiple spaces for people to enjoy life with great activities, wonderful food and interaction with others. Innovations at the Skilled Nursing Care Center include a new way to dispense medications. Each resident room has a locked cabinet for storing medications. Organized activities encourage friendship and socializing, reminiscing, exercise and hobbies. Dining rooms that serve chef-prepared health-conscious meals, therapy and activity rooms are all under one roof. Outdoor patios and lots of windows add to the comfortable surroundings. All memory care and skilled nursing resident pricing and fees cover medical care, three meals a day, weekly housekeeping and transportation to off-site medical and rehabilitation appointments.
Our staff provides 24-hour skilled nursing to support the health and needs of our residents. Pricing starts at $460 per day for a private suite with private bathroom. A private suite with a shared bathroom (shared with one other suite) is $430 per day. Note: FTJ does not have a contract with Medicare or Medicaid.
- A new way to deliver medications – there are no medication carts in the hallways nor your typical nursing station. Each resident room in our facility has a locked cabinet where the resident’s medications will be kept.
- Nurses, CNA’s and other staff are free to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in the various living rooms, dining rooms, great room, activity rooms and other gathering spaces.
- Chef created meals are prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- There are also outdoor patios and lots of windows to provide a home-like feel.
Skilled Nursing Community Includes:
- Large private suites with private full bathroom/shower
- Skilled staff—24 hour licensed clinical staff, nursing services, restorative care, social services and dietician to oversee special dietary and health needs
- Activity Program—we seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs, including individualized restorative and rehabilitation nursing program
- Contracted hospice services
- Beautiful great room, dining rooms, outside patios and indoor/outdoor gathering rooms.
- Access to dental services, podiatry, audiology and massage therapist (for a fee)
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis
Skilled Nursing Pricing Includes:
- Meals—three delicious chef prepared meals a day are served in a private dining room supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- All rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, nightstand, closet, chair, phone and safe.
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable.
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly.
- Personal laundry services are available.
- Nursing services include medication management, wound management and oxygen services.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities.
- Emergency call features.
Become a resident
Our goal is to make your search for the perfect nursing facility as easy as possible, and you don’t have to live at Franke Tobey Jones first. In our skilled nursing facility, we put the support and health of our residents as the main priority. By choosing our care center, you can be at ease knowing you or your loved one is in good hands. To secure residency at our skilled nursing facility in Tacoma, WA submit an application, meet the financial criteria of 4 years, and complete a care assessment. Special circumstances may apply. Private pay only.Schedule a Tour