Our new Franke Tobey Jones Care Center is a skilled nursing and memory care community housed in the same building. Our state-of-the-art building is nearing completion and we are now taking residents to live-in if you are in need of professional long-term memory care!
Our contemporary, innovative memory care center provides care in a more homely setting where people can live in comfort, style and dignity. Our memory care home in Tacoma, WA is designed for people with Alzheimer’s, and provides 24-hour care from an industry-experienced professional. It provides the services and assistance your loved ones need to live a normal and happy life. Enjoy your life in our Franke Tobey Jones Care Center with gourmet food, great activities and events. Our new Care Center will house 43 skilled nursing residents on the top floor and 28 memory care residents on the bottom floor of the building featuring secure, open access courtyards.
We are offering a wonderful move-in special. If you move into our current skilled nursing or memory care by June 1, your rate will remain the same until the end of this year…even after you move into our incredible new building. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure your beautiful new apartment in either our new long-term care skilled nursing or new memory care and keep the lower rate until the end of the year.
Franke Tobey Jones Care Center Features:
- A new way of delivering medicine – medication carts will not be available in the hallways or in your typical nursing station. Every resident room in our memory care homewill have a locked cabinet where medicine will be kept for the resident.
- CNA staff, nurses and other staff are welcome and encouraged to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in different living rooms, dining rooms, meeting rooms and other spaces. Meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- The care center will feature outdoor patios, countless windows to allow natural sunlight in, plants and a water feature to give residents a home-like feel.
Our Memory Care Community Includes:
- Increased memory support for 28 residents
- Looks and feels like home
- Nearly all private rooms with private full bathrooms
- Eight “Smart Shared” rooms with private bedrooms and a full bathroom shared by two rooms
- Dining and activity rooms, private gathering areas
- Secure, open access outdoor patios and courtyards
Both the health center and memory care community are designed with small room “pods” clustered around open living spaces where residents and family members can enjoy bonding time together. Meals will be served in lovely dining rooms and prepared on-site. Outdoor patios, lots of windows, plants and a water feature will also be available to provide a home-like feel. The memory care community will look and feel similar to the health care center and will also provide secure, access to outdoor courtyards where residents can enjoy sunshine, fresh air, garden beds and more.
If you are interested in learning more, please call Michelle Olafson at 253-756-6251.