Our new Franke Tobey Jones Care Center is a skilled nursing and memory care community with both health programs located in the same building. Our innovative building is nearing completion, and we are now reserving resident rooms if you or your loved one is in need of professional long-term memory care!
Our contemporary, innovative memory care center provides care in a more home-like setting where people can live in comfort, style and dignity. We understand that finding the right living facility for memory care is essential to ensuring a life of fulfillment but can be also be a hard. task At Franke Tobey Jones, our memory care home in Tacoma, WA is designed for people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, and provides 24-hour care from industry-experienced professional staff. It provides the services and assistance your loved ones need to live a thriving and happy life. Enjoy your life at Franke Tobey Jones Care Center with gourmet, chef prepared food, great activities and events. Our new senior living Care Center will house 43 skilled nursing residents on the top floor and 28 memory care residents on the bottom floor of the building featuring secure, open access courtyards.
We are offering a wonderful move-in special. If you move in to our current memory care by July 1, your room rate will remain the same until the end of this year…even after you move into our incredible new building. Skilled nursing prices start at $350/day and memory care rates start at $5,410/month when you move in before July 1st, 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure your beautiful new apartment in our new memory care community and keep the lower rate until the end of the year.
Franke Tobey Jones Care Center Features:
- A new way of delivering medicine – medication carts will not be stored in the hallways or in your typical nursing station. Every resident room in our memory care home will have a locked cabinet where medicine will be kept for the resident.
- CNA’s, nurses and other specialized staff are welcome and encouraged to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in different living rooms, dining rooms, meeting rooms and other gathering areas. Meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- The Care Center will feature outdoor patios, countless windows to allow natural sunlight in, plants and a water feature designed to provide residents with a home-like feel.
Our Memory Care Community Includes:
- Increased memory support for 28 residents
- Looks and feels like home
- Nearly all private rooms with private full bathrooms
- Eight “Smart Shared” rooms with private bedrooms and a full bathroom shared by two rooms
- Dining and activity rooms, private gathering areas
- Secure, open access outdoor patios and courtyards
The memory care community is designed with small room “pods” clustered around open living spaces where residents and family members can enjoy quality time together. Daily chef made meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms. Outdoor patios, lots of windows, plants and a water feature will ensure this senior living facility feels like home. The memory care community will also provide secure, access to outdoor courtyards where residents and their families can enjoy sunshine, fresh air, garden beds and more.