Our new innovative Franke Tobey Jones Care Center in Tacoma, Washington is now open! This facility is home for 28 memory care residents on the lower level with secure outdoor courtyards and 43 skilled nursing residents on the main level. If you or your loved one needs professional memory care or long-term skilled nursing let us give you a tour of our beautiful new retirement facilities.
Our contemporary, innovative memory care center in Tacoma, Washington has mostly private suites with full bathrooms and provides professional, 24-hour care in a more home-like setting where people can live in comfort, style and dignity. We understand that finding the right living facility for memory care is essential to ensuring a life of fulfillment but can be also be a hard. At Franke Tobey Jones, our memory care home in Tacoma, WA is designed for people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, and provides 24-hour care from industry-experienced professional staff. Our staff provides the services and assistance your loved ones need to live a thriving and happy life.
This unique approach to memory care features a small group of residents who live together in a home-like setting with secured outside courtyards and many gathering spaces. Our goals for each resident are: 1) to provide a sense of security and belonging through reassuring staff and caring services in a place that feels like home, and 2) to add quality of life through a daily routine building conversation, social interaction, bonding and a sense of belonging.
Memory Care Community Layout
The unique layout of this memory care community in Tacoma, Washington is designed with suites of rooms clustered around open living spaces with great activities, wonderful food and interaction with others where residents and family members can enjoy quality time together. Nearly all the rooms in the facility are private with private bathrooms. Innovations at the Care Center home include a new way to dispense medications, with a locked cabinet located in each room for storing medications. Dining rooms, therapy and activity rooms are all under one roof. Daily chef made meals are prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms. Outdoor patios and lots of windows ensure this senior living facility feels like home. The community also provides secure, access to outdoor courtyards where dementia and Alzheimer’s residents and their families can enjoy sunshine, fresh air, garden beds and more. The unique layout of our memory Care Center in Washington creates multiple spaces for people to enjoy life. Organized activities encourage friendship and socializing, reminiscing, exercise and hobbies.
Our Memory Care facility pricing starts out at $4,560 per month for a private room and shared bathroom, and $5,365 per month for a private room with private bathroom. A level of charge would also be included monthly.
Franke Tobey Jones Care Center Features and Services:
- A new way of delivering medicine – medication carts are not stored in the hallways or in your typical nursing station. Every resident room in our memory care home has a locked cabinet where medicine and dose details will be kept for the resident.
- CNA’s, nurses and other specialized staff are welcome and encouraged to engage with residents and family members throughout the day in different living rooms, dining rooms, meeting rooms and other gathering areas in our retirement facility. Meals will be prepared on-site and served in lovely dining rooms.
- The Care Center features outdoor patios, countless windows to allow natural sunlight in, plants and a water feature designed to provide residents with a home-like feel.
Our Memory Care Community Includes:
- Large private suites with full private bathrooms/showers arranged in small clusters.
- Many large gathering spaces.
- Private, secure outside courtyards.
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for our residents.
- The dementia and Alzheimer’s program includes assistance with activities of daily living to ensure that physical and emotional needs are met.
- A Licensed Nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies.
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days. Such activities encourage socialization, reminiscing, exercise, use of cognitive function, spiritual traditions, and hobbies.
- Residents are also able to enjoy quiet and peaceful times in the company of other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces.
- Rooms are unfurnished so you can bring items that are familiar and loved and make it feel like home.
Memory Care Price Includes:
- Three delicious meals a day are served family-style in the Memory Care dining room.
- Weekly housekeeping services. Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room is available for personal use.
- Activities of daily living support includes assistance with medications, bathing and dressing.
- Each day is guided by our 24-hour staff.
- Transportation to medical appointments in Tacoma, Washington five days a week.
- Utilities include cable and local phone service.
BECOME A RESIDENT
If you or a loved one are looking for memory care living in Tacoma, learn more about factors to consider when choosing between different Alzheimer’s and dementia care facilities. With all-inclusive services, get the support or care you need for your loved one today.
To secure residency at our memory care facility in Tacoma, Washington we welcome you to submit a completed application and a fee of $750 per person.
Schedule a Tour