Featured Apartment of the Month – Memory Care—#21 Private Suite with en-suite bath
$7,100/month + level of care (No Entrance Fee)
Our Memory Care specializes in seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. Our unique approach to memory care features a small group of residents who live together in a home-like setting with secured outside courtyards, many gathering spaces, 24 hour supervision and support. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first.
- Large private suite with en suite private bathroom/shower
- Multiple large gathering areas
- Private, secure outside courtyards
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, each day is guided by our 24 hour staff, and daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for each resident
- A licensed nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies
- Program includes assistance with activities of daily living including medications, bathing and dressing to ensure that needs are met
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days
- Residents can enjoy quiet times with other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces
- Three delicious meals a day served family-style in the Memory Care dining room
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly, and laundry room is available for personal use. FTJ can also launder personal clothes for a fee.
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week
- Utilities include cable and local phone service
Family Member Review
My mother in law has lived for several years at the Franke Tobey Jones community, both in assisted living and now in memory care. We are so impressed with the care she has received. They are the best!
You might also like:
We have very few available apartments, so we are including these two apartments as possibilities down the line. If you are thinking about moving to senior living, now would be a good time to get on the wait list, so when you are ready to move there may be an apartment that’s just right for you! To get on the FTJ wait list call 253-752-6621.
Tobey Jones #256 – Independent Living with Services
Tobey Jones #256 is a 377 square foot one bedroom apartment with a nice view of the Resident Garden and courtyard. It’s also on the main floor close to the dining room, Parlor and activities. The monthly rent of $4,015 (no buy in) includes:
- 3 wonderful, chef prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments and shopping
- Fitness classes and a 6,000 square foot Fitness Center
- Woodshop and Craft rooms
- Senior University with lifelong learning
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Emergency call alert system
- Library, game room
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Free reserved parking
- Free storage space (indoors) if available
Photos or videos of this apartment are unavailable at present as it’s under a complete renovation. The apartment will be open in approximately six weeks.
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
Assisted Living Studio Apartment #201
Live in Style and Comfort
Lillian Pratt #201, a 270 square foot studio apartment with a large closet, is on the main floor close to the dining room, activities and the concierge. Our gracious campus setting is matched by impeccable care and services. All residents enjoy engaging activities centrally located for easy access. As little, or as much, care as needed is provided by professional, caring and competent staff who preserve seniors’ independence, freedom of choice and dignity. The monthly rent of $3,800 (plus level of care) includes:
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of care/service that best meets each individual
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, physical and occupational therapists
- If more care is needed, close access to skilled nursing in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu and flexible times
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping; FTJ bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping, banks, libraries, drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
- Kitchenettes in one and two bedroom apartments with small refrigerator and microwave
- Emergency alert features
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Front desk concierge
Assisted Living Resident Review
Franke Tobey Jones has a fabulous staff, every one of them! They are a very special team. They help all of us in many ways. The campus here is beautiful. We love to walk through it frequently seeing all the trees, shrubs and many colorful plants. We are so fortunate to live here and know we couldn’t have chosen a better senior community than Franke Tobey Jones.