Featured Apartment of the Month – Memory Care Apartment #7
This is a beautiful and spacious private suite with an en suite bathroom. A very nice room! Our Memory Care is a specialized community for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. Our goals are to provide a sense of security and belonging through reassuring staff in a place that feels like home, and to add quality of life through a daily routine building conversation, social interaction, bonding and a sense of belonging. We also have Memory Care #24 available for a male. This is a large private suite with a shared bathroom
- Large private suite with en suite private bathroom/shower
- Multiple large gathering areas
- Private, secure outside courtyards
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, each day is guided by our 24-hour staff, and the daily routine is structured to maximize the quality of life for each resident
- A licensed nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies
- Program includes assistance with activities of daily living including medications, bathing and dressing to ensure that needs are met
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days
- Residents can enjoy quiet times with other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces
- Three delicious meals a day served family-style in the Memory Care dining room
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly, and the laundry room is available for personal use
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week
- Utilities include cable and local phone service
Memory Care Family Member Review
Mom started out in skilled nursing in November 2017 as she really needed the attention from doctors and nurses. They did an amazing job of taking care of her and getting her in right away after we toured the entire campus. My sister and I chose a room for Mom that was cozy and bright. After Mom got better, my sister and brothers with the help of staff chose a room for Mom in assisted living as Mom was ready to live independently with the help of nurses and aids to dispense meds etc. and dine with new friends in the beautiful dining room. Mom enjoyed watching her new home being built from her great window view in Assisted Living as she is now in the new Memory Care building. Once again we helped find her a beautiful place in the new building with a private bathroom and window view of the landscaping. Staff has done as amazing job with Mom and we consider FTJ employees FAMILY. Mom could not have gotten better without their professional, skilled, loving employees. I can’t say enough good about FTJ.
THANK YOU for taking care of our precious Mom.
You might also be interested in…
Assisted Living Studio Apartment #305
Live in Style and Comfort
Lillian Pratt #305 is a studio apartment with a campus view. Our gracious campus setting is matched by impeccable care and services. All residents enjoy engaging activities centrally located for easy access. As little, or as much, care as needed is provided by professional, caring and competent staff who preserve seniors’ independence, freedom of choice and dignity.
- Each resident is assessed by our licensed nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of care/service that best meets each individual
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, etc)
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, physical and occupational therapists
- If more care is needed, close access to skilled nursing in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, selective menu and flexible times
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities five days a week
- Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping, banks, libraries, drug stores, grocery stores, etc.
- Kitchenettes in one and two bedroom apartments with small refrigerator and microwave
- Emergency alert features
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Front desk concierge
Assisted Living Resident Review
Franke Tobey Jones has a fabulous staff, every one of them! They are a very special team. They help all of us in many ways. The campus here is beautiful. We love to walk through it frequently seeing all the trees, shrubs and many colorful plants. We are so fortunate to live here and know we couldn’t have chosen a better senior community than Franke Tobey Jones.
Skilled Nursing – Private suite with private bathroom
Our new, private pay skilled nursing is friendly, active and engaging while offering a peaceful, beautiful environment and excellent care. We are a licensed nursing home with a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants. We also provide our residents and their families with many amenities and care services. Therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We can assist with long term care insurance. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. We are not a designated COVID skilled nursing facility.
- Large private suites with full private bathrooms/showers arranged in small clusters
- Skilled Staff – 24 hour licensed clinical staff, nursing services, restorative care, social services and dietician to over see special dietary needs.
- We seek to meet physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social needs, and strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents
- Welcoming great room, dining rooms, outside patios and indoor/outdoor gathering rooms
- Access to dental and podiatry services.
- Physical therapist on duty five days per week. Speech therapy and occupational therapy available on an as needed basis
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied daily. Personal laundry services are also included.
- Contracted hospice services
- Access to dental services, podiatry, audiology (for a fee)
- Three delicious meals a day served in a private dining room supervised by licensed nursing staff
- All rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, night stand, closet, chair, phone and safe
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Medication management, wound management and oxygen services
- Transportation to and from activities and medical appointments
Note: FTJ does not have a contract with Medicare A. We will assist with your Long Term Care Insurance.
Skilled Nursing Review
Last fall my wife became gravely ill, ultimately losing both of her kidneys. She was in the hospital 42 days, and we did not think that she would survive. On December 1st she improved enough to be discharged from the hospital and was moved to Franke Tobey Jones skilled nursing. When she arrived at FTJ she couldn’t even move her legs and was still in pretty bad shape. It has been touch and go for over three months…two steps forward and one step back. Many times we feared that she would never leave FTJ. Today we are so happy that she has recovered to the point where she will be leaving FTJ and coming home! We attribute her recovery to her inner fortitude and desire to get better, and to the amazing job Jody, a physical therapist at FTJ, did in helping her regain her strength and mobility. While she may never recover completely, she is well enough to come home, and we couldn’t be happier. Without the care at FTJ Skilled Nursing we’re not sure if she would be coming home. A special thank you to the CNAs, nurses, cooks, and cleaning staff for being a part of her recovery.