Featured Apartment of the Month – Memory Care Apartment
Our memory care suites are beautiful and spacious with private suites and en suite bathrooms. FTJ’s memory care is a specialized community for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. The program is a 24-hour per guided day to help keep the residents active and engaged. The goals are to provide a sense of security and belonging through reassuring staff in a place that feels like home, and to add quality of life through a daily routine building conversation, social interaction, bonding and a sense of belonging. Private room rates start at $5,365, and a private room with a shared bath rates start at $4,560.
- Large private suite with en suite private bathroom/shower
- Multiple large gathering areas
- Private, secure outside courtyards
- Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, activity professionals and nursing assistants, each day is guided by our 24 hour staff, and daily routine is structured to maximize quality of life for each resident
- A licensed nurse is available to administer medications and assist with emergencies
- Program includes assistance with activities of daily living including medications, bathing and dressing to ensure that needs are met
- A variety of meaningful activities are designed to enhance residents’ strengths while bringing enjoyment to their days
- Residents can enjoy quiet times with other residents and staff in various indoor and outdoor community spaces
- Three delicious meals a day served family-style in the Memory Care dining room
- Weekly housekeeping; bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly, and laundry room is available for personal use. Or FTJ can launder personal clothes.
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week
- Utilities include cable and local phone service
Family Member Review
Mom started out in skilled nursing in November 2017 as she really needed the attention from doctors and nurses. They did an amazing job of taking care of her and getting her in right away after we toured the entire campus. My sister and I chose a room for Mom that was cozy and bright. After Mom got better, my sister and brothers, with the help of staff, chose a room for Mom in assisted living as Mom was ready to live independently with the help of nurses and aids to dispense meds etc. and dine with new friends in the beautiful dining room. Mom enjoyed watching her new home being built from her great window view in Assisted Living as she is now in the new Memory Care building. Once again we helped find her a beautiful place in the new building with a private bathroom and window view of the landscaping. Staff has done an amazing job with Mom and we consider FTJ employees FAMILY. Mom could not have gotten better without their professional, skilled, loving employees. I can’t say enough good things about FTJ.
THANK YOU for taking care of our precious Mom.
Or you might be interested in:
Assisted Living #336
This one bedroom, 536 sq. ft. apartment has nice size rooms including a living room and bedroom plus a kitchenette with quartz and stainless steel. The monthly rent of $5,410 (no buy in) incudes:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied
- Transportation to medical appts. 5 days/week and shopping weekly
- Emergency alert features; front desk concierge; window coverings
- Depending on your level of care, you choose your services including: Medication administration, supervision and other nursing services
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
* A Level of Care charge is added to the monthly rent ($390—$3,090). With this level of care charge you have access to RNs or LPNs on the premises 24-hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
Tobey Jones #354 Independent Living With Services
This large, open 840 square foot apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but its more like a one-bedroom with a den. It’s a very bright apartment with a view of Mt. Rainier. The monthly rent (no buy in) of $6,965 includes:
- 3 wonderful, chef prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments and shopping
- Fitness classes and a 6,000 square foot Fitness Center
- Woodshop and Craft room
- Senior University with lifelong learning
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Emergency call alert system
- Library, game room
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Free reserved parking
- Free storage space (indoors) if available
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Terry Allman at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
Garden Apartment #101
This lovely 638 square foot ground floor corner apartment has a lovely patio, a full kitchen, fireplace and balcony. Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden Apartments, built in 2004, are 1, 2 and 2 bedroom plus den apartments with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, the waterfront and downtown Tacoma. The monthly rent of $3,850 ($45K buy in) includes:
- Kitchen with built-in full size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. Second parking space is $250 per month.
- Up to $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge assistance with errand services
- 15 days FTJ Health Care Benefit accrued over 5 years. (3 days per year x 5 years = 15 days) per apartment (not per person).
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Use of all common area facilities, parlors, lounges