Our Featured Apartment of the Month is Assisted Living #338
This large one bedroom assisted living apartment is on the third floor and has a nice size living room,1.5 bathrooms, a large kitchenette and a washer/dryer. The monthly rent of $6,085* includes:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, a selective menu, flexible eating times and dietitian planned meals;
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable;
- Weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied;
- Transportation to medical appointments and activities 5 days a week; scheduled shopping, banking, grocery—weekly;
- Emergency alert features; front desk concierge; window coverings;
- Depending on your level of care, you choose your services including: Medication administration, supervision and other nursing services;
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
* A Level of Care charge is added to the monthly rent ($375—$2,970). With this level of care charge you have access to RNs or LPNs on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
(Common spaces, activities and the dining room are all closed during the COVID restrictions)
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com
You also might be interested in…
NEW Bristol View Apartment #15 has a gourmet kitchen and lovely view of Puget Sound.
This beautiful 1,306 square foot independent living apartment has a contemporary floor plan, lots of windows, a lovely view of Puget Sound and is flooded with natural light. $4,990/month plus buy-in of $205K.
All Bristol View Apartments Include:
- Spacious, open living room with private balcony
- Private master suites with dual sinks and walk-in closet; some with balcony access
- Gourmet Kitchen—fully equipped
- Gas fireplace
- Full size washer and dryer
- High-end finishes
- Secure underground parking (one space per apartment) with extra storage
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance-free living inside and out
- Meals are optional but can be arranged for a fee.
Garden Apartments ~ Independent Living Apartment #201
This beautiful, spacious 1,269 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus den corner apartment has an open floor plan, fireplace and two decks, and would be an ideal independent senior living apartment for a couple. The monthly rent of $5,420 ($90K buy-in) includes:
- Incredible Concierge located in the building
- Lots of social activities including continental breakfast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Happy Hour every Friday
- Fully equipped kitchen and stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes, building insurance, maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common areas
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Activities, fitness, FTJ Senior University, transportation, trips and more!
Note: During COVID restrictions our programming has been modified.
Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden apartments, built in 2004, are 1, 2 and 2 bedrooms plus den apartments with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, the waterfront and downtown Tacoma.
New Skilled Nursing
Our new Skilled Nursing Care Center is nearly full, so don’t wait to inquire about this wonderful new building!
In our new private pay Care Center, nearly all of the Skilled Nursing rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Each room has a locking medicine cabinet so you won’t see med carts in the hallway. Rooms are clustered in “suites” which creates privacy for our residents and family members. Come take a tour and see why our new Care Center is truly extraordinary.
It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. Starting at $364 per day.
- Three delicious meals a day are served in private dining rooms supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- Weekly housekeeping – Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly. Laundry room is available for personal use.
- Transportation to medical appointments five days a week.
- Utilities include cable and local phone service.
- Activity Program – We seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program.
- Contracted hospice service
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis