Taking traditional nursing home care to a more personal level, we create a family-like environment at our senior care facility in Tacoma, WA. We offer long term care and skilled nursing services that are provided in a unique and friendly atmosphere to help support our elders. And, you don’t have to already live at Franke Tobey Jones to use our skilled nursing facility in Tacoma. We have availability for you at our health care center! We provide our residents and their families with a multitude of amenities and peace of mind with the most qualified clinical staff around. Both private and semi-private rooms are available, (some with private bathrooms and some with shared bathrooms) in our private pay Washington State Licensed skilled nursing center. Our staff provides 24-hour skilled nursing that ranges from $303 to $343 per day for a semi-private room, and between $361 to $375 per day for a private room. We currently have availability. Note: FTJ does not have a contract with Medicare or Medicaid.
SENIOR CARE FACILITY FEATURES
- Skilled staff—24 hour licensed clinical staff provides in home health care including; nursing services, restorative care, social services and a dietician to oversee special dietary needs
- Activity Program—we seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program
- Contracted hospice services
- Outside patio and activity terrace
- Access to a dental hygienist, podiatrist, audiologist and massage therapist (for a fee)
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Hospice, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy are available at our senior care
- Meals— Three delicious meals a day are served in a dining room with attentive servers and staff. A server in the dining room allows seniors to see and smell the tantalizing meals, which increase appetites and encourages healthy eating habits.
- All skilled nursing rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, night stand, closet and phone
- All utilities including local phone & basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens, towels laundered and supplied weekly.
- Personal laundry
- Medication management, wound management, oxygen services (available)
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities
- Call features
- Beauty Shop staff pick up and drop off residents for their favorite hairstyle or manicure/pedicure.
BECOME A RESIDENT
Our goal is to make your search for the perfect nursing facility as easy as possible. In our skilled nursing facility, we put the support and health of our residents as the main priority. By choosing our care center, you can be at ease knowing you or your loved one is in good hands. To secure residency at our skilled nursing facility in Tacoma, WA submit an application, meet the financial criteria of 4 years, and complete a care assessment. Special circumstances may apply. Private pay only.