Skilled Nursing At Half the Cost
If you are currently receiving 24-hour skilled care at home, or if you will need it in the future, you might want to consider our Franke Tobey Jones Care Center. Typically 24-hour in-home skilled care is approximately $20,000 per month. At Franke Tobey Jones you will receive so much more starting at $10,500 per month for a lovely private room with a private bathroom. Many people want to stay in their own home with 24-hour care but do not understand how limited their lives become and also how isolated they feel as well.
Our private pay skilled nursing is friendly, active and engaging while offering a peaceful and practical environment of quality care. There are beautiful gathering rooms, two dining rooms, outside patios and an outside deck area. We are a Licensed Nursing Home with 43 beds and a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). In addition, we provide our residents and their families with a multitude of amenities and care services. Our services are provided on a private pay basis, but some supplies and/or therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We can also assist with billing for those with Long Term Care policies.
Our Skilled Nursing features the following:
- Large private suites with private full bathroom/shower
- Skilled staff—24 hour licensed clinical staff, nursing services, restorative care, social services and dietician to oversee special dietary needs
- Activity Program—we seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program
- Contracted hospice services
- Beautiful great room, dining rooms, outside patios and indoor/outdoor gathering rooms.
- Access to a dental services, podiatry, audiology and massage therapist (for a fee)
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals a day served in a private dining room supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- All rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, night stand, closet, chair and phone.
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable.
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly.
- Personal laundry services are available.
- Nursing services include medication management, wound management and oxygen services.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities.
- Emergency call features.
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.