Featured Apartment of the Month Garden Apartment #204 Independent Living
This 924 square foot, two bedroom apartment also has a view of the park as well as a walk-in tub, the only one in the building, which is a very coveted feature! The monthly rent of $4,980 ($75K buy-in) includes:
- Continental breakfast three mornings a week
- Happy Hour every Thursday
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Maintenance of building exterior, all grounds and common spaces
- Activities and fitness classes, fitness machines and personal trainers
- FTJ Senior University
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-apartment stackable washer and dryer
- Fire, burglary, emergency services monitored on-site
- Secured building
- Electricity (including A/C), gas, water, sewer, garbage, standard cable television, property taxes and building insurance
- One free covered parking space per apartment
Enjoy an apartment home with all the conveniences and security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus. The Garden apartments, built in 2004, are 1, 2 and 2 bedrooms plus den apartments with a well-appointed layout. They come fully equipped and provide the independence and support active seniors are looking for in retirement living, including a Concierge. Garden Apartment residents enjoy all of the benefits of Franke Tobey Jones residency and socialization, while providing a more private setting perfectly located near Point Defiance Park, the waterfront and downtown Tacoma.
- Kitchen with built-in full size range, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Storage area off deck or patio and storage space in the lower level of the building
- One parking space per apartment. Second parking space is $250 per month.
- Up to $25 Bistro Café credit per month/person
- Concierge Services with errand services
- 15 days FTJ Health Care Benefit accrued over 5 years. (3 days per year x 5 years = 15 days) per apartment (not per person).
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Maintenance of exterior, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical and security systems
- Use of all common area facilities, parlors, lounges
Or you might like….
Lillian Pratt Assisted Living #203, $3,520 monthly, no buy-in
This 271 square foot studio apartment is on the main floor, close to dining, activities and front desk. This 271 square foot studio apartment is on the main floor, close to dining, activities and front desk. Included: three meals daily with waited dining service; all utilities including local phone and basic cable; weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered and supplied weekly; fitness, activities and more. Included in the monthly rent of $3,520 (no buy in) is:
- Three meals daily with waited dining service, a selective menu, flexible eating times and dietitian planned meals;
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable;
- Weekly housekeeping, bed linens and towels laundered/supplied;
- Transportation to medical appointments and activities five days a week; scheduled shopping, banking, grocery—weekly;
- Emergency alert features; front desk concierge; window coverings;
- Depending on your level of care*, you choose your services including medication administration, supervision and other nursing services;
- Each resident is assessed by our Licensed Nursing staff with input from the resident to determine the level of service that best meets the needs of the individual.
- If more care is needed, close access to care in the Care Center offers peace of mind for residents and family members.
- Medication supervision and other nursing services (i.e. bathing, dressing, escorting, etc).
- RN or LPN on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants 24 hours per day.
- Access to a podiatrist, physical therapist as well as barber/beauty salon and manicurist.
- We maximize the quality of life for residents who require support in performing activities of daily living. All measures will enhance safety, independence and dignity.
- Second person fee is $750 per month.
* A Level of Care charge is added to the monthly rent ($410—$3,245). With this level of care charge you have access to RNs or LPNs on the premises 24 hours a day in addition to Certified Nursing Assistants.
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Terry Allman at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
Tobey Jones #452 – Independent Living with Services
This 865 square foot, one bedroom apartment has a wonderful view of Mount Rainier and a peek-a-boo view of the water/bay. The open floor plans encompasses the living room, dining room and kitchenette. The interesting roof lines and many windows provide a charming, light, bright living area. The walk-through closet is large with several built-ins, and the bedroom would fit a bed of any size. It’s a must see! The rent of $6,520 (no buy in) includes:
- 3 wonderful, chef prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments and shopping
- Fitness classes and a 6,000 square foot Fitness Center
- Woodshop and Craft room
- Senior University with lifelong learning
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Emergency call alert system
- Library, game room
- Secure entrances with easy call system for visitors
- Free reserved parking
- Free storage space (indoors) if available
Your needs are always a priority for us. For a tour or more information, please call Michelle Olafson or Shirley Robbins at 253-752-6621, or visit www.FrankeTobeyJones.com.
Care Center – Skilled Nursing, starts at $399/day
In our NEW private pay Care Center, all the rooms are private with full private bathrooms. Your care is our highest priority with a 24-hour staff of RNs, LPNs and CNAs. Some supplies and/or therapy services may be billed through Medicare B. We can assist with long term care insurance. It is not necessary to live at FTJ first. We are not a designated COVID skilled nursing facility. See skilled nursing building video at https://youtu.be/LN90eaQlY94
Skilled Nursing Features
- Large private suites with private full bathroom/shower
- Electric bed, TV, night stand and chair included in each room.
- Skilled staff—24 hour licensed clinical staff, nursing services, restorative care, social services and dietician to oversee special dietary needs
- Activity Program—we seek to meet all types of leisure needs; physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social. Above all, we strive to bring meaning and purpose, along with care and compassion, into the lives of our residents.
- Special Programs including individualized restorative nursing program
- Contracted hospice services
- Beautiful great room, dining rooms, outside patios and indoor/outdoor gathering rooms.
- Access to a dental services, podiatry, audiology and massage therapist (for a fee)
- Contracted Physical Therapist on duty five days per week
- Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on an as needed basis
- Meals—three delicious meals a day are served in a private dining room supervised by licensed nursing staff.
- All rooms are furnished with a TV, electric bed, night stand, closet, chair, phone and safe.
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable.
- Weekly housekeeping. Bed linens and towels are laundered and supplied weekly.
- Personal laundry services are available.
- Nursing services include medication management, wound management and oxygen services.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and activities.
- Emergency call features.